Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Peevish

-cracked glass
-cracked knuckles
-ward choir directors
-talking on your cell phone while when you stand in line in front of me
-cutting in line
-singers who close their eyes self-indulgently while singing
-curling wall paper
-the feeling of chalk
-huge, blingy hairclips











-poor grammar
-poor taste
-farting, burping and other gassy pffts
-when you say melk instead of milk
-clock tower bells
-church bells
-bells in general
-Christmas music before Thanksgiving
-when your collar doesn't hide the necktie at the back of your neck
-leftover Chinese food

3 comments:

M said...

I agree on most items, though I always like my Chinese leftovers. :-)

Auntie Em said...

sadly I am into big hair clippy thingies but even more sad, I am not sporting ANY!!

also when people think they are singing the right words but inevitably are NOT.. ugh!

Staci said...

we are MFEO.